Sunday, July 25, 2004

Think, T~H~I~N~K

Well, I wonder if I have anything, at least something, to report.
Well, what did I do yesterday.
I did schoolwork. Surprising and shocking to me but I had to do it.
Well, what happen to me yesterday.
An ant bit me on my foot. So I killed it. Another, though, the ant friend tried to bite me but I caught the sucker.
These days I feel like I have no feelings. I feel numb. Like if I am just watching myself do everything. My thoughts are not even important. My mind is just totally blank and uninterested. I think that is why I am watching so much t.v and listen to music: as a way, not to have thoughts.
Can you imagine that? There was a time when my thoughts are what kept me sane and now I am afraid to have any. I am afraid that I will acknowledge more fears and doubts. I don’t want to feel weak so I choose to shut myself and clear my mind. I should learn yoga. Or I can just sit with my legs fold, put on a pure moods CD or Enya, say "Om". I try to make my brother do that a time. He just watched me as if I mad. But I was doing that to him for spite.
Have you ever experience a clear mind? Not thinking anything. It is weird. I might reach enlighten. :D
I am just silly people. Think nothing of it.
Let’s see if I can confuse you guys today.

To not think is to think of thinking that you wish you didn’t think what you thinking.

No comments: