Friday, July 09, 2004

From diary to blog

When I was younger, I kept a diary like most people. I did a little searching in my room and found it. These thoughts that I read over were written when I was sixteen and seventeen years old. Here is one:

The thoughts of love

Sometimes I wish I could just say what
I feel in my heart;
The thoughts of his smile I keep in my mind
Along with images of kissing him.
Sometimes I wish he would just say upon me
That he like me;
Take my hand in his and squeeze it
And come down on my lips gently and smooth.
Fill my dreams with his body being next to mine.
I wish all these things, but I know to myself
That I will not act upon it;
Nor will he.
All I have is dreams of his lips on mine's,
His hands on my face and on my thigh,
But truly to have his hands in my hands will
Satisfy me even of it for only
One single moment...
Sometimes I wish that.

This poem was about my first and only long-lasting crush. He is the reason why I like guys with certain features, like tall and with canerows or dreadlocks.

1 comment:

flutesnoot said...

oooh interesting... but if you wrote that when you were 16-17ish then how old are you now?If you say 18-21 oh my lord that would be sweet