Friday, July 09, 2004

From diary to blog 3


Standing outside looking up into the sky,
I saw a bird.
I thought, "That could be me!"
"Hey! That is me!"
I closed my eyes.

Flying high, soaring low
Feeling breeze under my wings.
I am free, at peace.
I open my eyes, I looked and saw a cat.

I thought, "That could be me!"
"Hey! That is me!"
I closed my eyes.
Licking my feet, rubbing my ears,
Purring softly and ever so sweetly.

I open my eyes.
See, I live in a fantasy world,
I am everything and I can be anything.
You think my enemy can say, "You are a fool!"

Hey, I will turn myself into a cricket bat,
And beat that fool.
Addres me as queen,
This is my world.
You may call it Rome.
You know the saying.

Let me dream for all I know
I could be a dream.
A dream that someone else is having.
Someone like ME.
Someone like YOU.

No comments: