Thursday, July 01, 2004

My leo love-scope



i did this love-scope, Mystic Nights - Love Scope website

this is how leos Love Potential are rated against the other signs.

Leo and Capricorn - Warm
Leo and Sagittarius - Warm
Leo and Scorpio - Frosty
Leo and Libra - Sizzling
Leo and Virgo - Cool
Leo and Leo - Red Hot!
Leo and Cancer - Red Hot!
Leo and Gemini - Red Hot!
Leo and Taurus - Warm
Leo and Aries - Warm
Leo and Pisces - Cool
Leo and Aquarius - Warm

my ex-boyfriend was a Virgo that explains why I was bored with him. Lol. Well, it shows that I have to find a boyfriend with a sign that equals to Red Hot. But cant guarantee a happy, trusting relationship.

1 comment:

flutesnoot said...

Haha Very Interesting! i do not know if i believe in that sort of stuff, but there is always room in trying stuff out i guess. Well you have my respect for I am a gemini which equals RED HOT! on your list, hmm yes very interesting...Oh well! you of course are 19 years old or older im not so sure...and i am 16! so there is a very very small chance but there still is one!~Al