Friday, July 02, 2004

Boredom is a byatch!

Yes, look at the time and I am still awake. For what reason I really dont know.

I was watching, I believe, Terminator 3 on t.v. For an action movie, it some funny parts. The fight between them in the bathroom was funny. He breaking a sink on her back and dunkinb her in the toilet was jokey. This the only time that a man and woman would fight and nobody would say that it is domestic abuse.

But in the case of the fight on the movie "Jackass", I felt sorry for the guy. That kickboxer girl would have beaten him until he cry.

I am going and sleep these days too late. That is not good. But my thing is that "sleep late, wake up late, most of the day would go, therefore would be less boredom". (^_^) Silly? I know. But where I live is just too quiet sometimes.

But today is Friday. Maybe, I might go out. It is the weekend. This Saturday is our school's sports day but I am not going. Our campus had to wear red. I feel everyone would party more than play any sports because they said to bring your coolers.

No comments: