Friday, July 09, 2004

From diary to blog 2

I am currently listening to Nasty Grind by Adina Howard. It is a very beautiful songs. I am listening to slow jams kinda songs. It is relaxing my mind, body and soul.

Beauty on general

Have you ever look at something and try to capture its beauty.
Then you look at it only remembering the beauty you saw;
But there is a part in you telling you can only see it originally,
In its true form.
And you feel that you can not capture it on paper, pictures.
Only in image and thought.
Many have succeed on capturing some of its beauty,
But knows to themselves that it is not perfect.
Well, this is how I treat life.
I hold on to beauty of life
For as long as I can.
For life is worth living.
I need to see all of life beauty.
And if not all,
Most of it.

No comments: