Sunday, July 11, 2004

Clarity is clear, Clarity is found

I have found that it is easier to write than to type.

Having read over thoughts and poems that I had wrote some years ago has gave me some form of relief and peace within myself. Reading over my happy thoughts made me smile and I felt good that I wrote down those thoughts when I did.

To he who doesn't know

I had a love for you.
I don't know if you knew
But I knew you could have guess.
I always smile when you were coming
Though we rarely spoke.
We, you could have said,
Danced around each other.
We sensed each other feelings
And we did, what we do best, nothing.
Now, years have passed.
Your face is still in memory
Though it is fading slowly.
I wonder where you are now
And I wonder if you would remember me.
I would, smile, as usual
When you are coming.
I hold a love for you.
A special piece of my heart
Just for my precious you.

That is for my crush though i know he might never read this. This was a follow-up to Thoughts of love.

1 comment:

Raven_237 said...

Nice, you got some skill, keep it up =)