Friday, July 30, 2004

Just An Entry

yes, once again i am seeing myself in slow motion. i have nothing much to say for this blog, i just felt like making an entry before going and sleep. today, well looking at the time i should say yesterday, was surprisely a slow day but not dull. i wasn't really home but i just felt slow. i didn't even watch tv much, i played some music. i now why my day was slow. i spent the length of Love Don't Cost A Thing in the barbershop. i spent the length of a whole movie in the barbershop. i heard no gossip though. i wish i did. the movie was good but i wasn't interested. i was interested in food instead. me was hungry!

i saw I, Robot some days ago. Will Smith looked damn good, i mean, DAMN good, in the bathroom scene. he is one of my favourite actor.

No comments: