Thursday, July 01, 2004

a simple intro

My name will be defined as

detrimental (say detri-ment-t’l) adjective, harmful or damaging

I am, on the other hand, not so harmful or damaging. I am just an angel pretending to be a devil. I am 5'7"(or a little bit shorter; I know, it is sad that know my own height), slim body and brown skin. I am attending COSTAATT (you don’t know it) and suppose to be graduating sometime after August this year with an Associate Degree in Business Management. I am friendly to those who are friendly to me. I am always willing to make a friend. Overall, I am a easygoing person.

I am as I said before, an angel... with a mischievous smile. I am a quiet person that likes to have fun and is always smiling. Or I smile when I have reason to. I am not a grinning fool. I am a leo and I love to be creative. I do have a problem of expressing my self, my thoughts and my feelings. This site has help me to be comfortable with myself. I love listening to music and i like doing quizzes.

No comments: