Friday, August 06, 2004

Not Any More

Yes fellow bloggers, I am at a stage and age in life where no-one can easily influence my behaviour, my reactions to peoples or what I should like. I have respect for myself and I know who I am and what I am about to just change myself. I used to before, a long time ago, hide myself. well, not any more.

Found My Name

I, once, didn't have a name
In this world people love to hate.
I search through my thoughts,
My dreams, my hopes and goals.
Soon I found
My precious me.
This me, help me to smile
At my mistakes, cry at my failures
And appreciate my life.
This me that is in me
Give me a name.
A name that I love.
A name that is Josanne.

1 comment:

J said...

I came across this quote once.
"Don't be happy of what you have, be happy of who you are."
It's good to love ourself.

I enjoy reading your blog!