Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I Sense A Change

i am seeing, a change is coming for me. i need to do things a little different and change stuff around me. stuff like my curtains, my shoes and pictures that surround me.

well today i had to make a change in the type of shoes i wear. i bought a slipper bought close to two weeks ago. not to long ago and that shoes isn't good. the heel in it bends when i walk and i couldn't find the receipt to carry it back. but i got over that as i know i would have bought another so i decided to put it off for a while.
so, today was going on the mall with me friend when my foot felt suddenly free. i thought it was in my mind but i looked down i saw that my shoe strap burst. i had to buy a new one.
well i wanted a simple casual shoe that i could just slip on but i decided to listen to the little voice in my head that sounds like my mummy and buy a slipper with a back strap. so from now on, my casual slipper will be this high stepping shoe. i hope it dont make me cry.

No comments: