Saturday, August 07, 2004

Just Wanted To Type

i am here just listening to some music that i haven't listen to in a while. it is raining outside and my bedrooms is looking just cozy. lastnight, everyone was hanging out and we started drinking. some guy was going somewhere for a while so he wanted to drink. i was drinking to but not much because i don't like those kind of beers.

so today, i doing a little downloading. i am making my desktop and mouse pretty. it is a cursorskin. i download this thing, i had it before. it is really nice and the very nice thing about it is that i can turn it off when it disturbing me.

i also have this mp3dancer that used to dance when the music starts. it have been a while since i let them dance. any how, i am looking for some cool stuff to download. well, whoever likes to glance their eyes to my blog, can you tell me some cool sites to go to? thanks. (^_^)

No comments: