Sunday, August 08, 2004

friends and friends

i never know it was so easy to promote and demote a friend. i didn't not throw my friend away but it seems as if she did that to me. we used to be called sisters and was seen everywhere together. now, these days, she behaving just as her brother used to do my brother. i guess it runs between them both. i have not thrown her away but i am not going out of my way to let her know i am still here. cause she knows. when she needs something, or something done, she finds me.

Update to the post - a set of shit.

there have been some resolutions.

1 comment:

e M I A 6 said...

"i never know it was so easy to promote and demote a friend. i didn't not throw my friend away but it seems as if she did that to me."

I like how you started. Very catchy. I know you aren't trying to be, but that's life.