Monday, December 05, 2005

Do you know

How much do you change? Do people realise when they make that simple change in their life? When do you realise that you are getting older? To me, only when you reach a certain age does things start to click. I do believe that there is a mummy clock inside women. Mines haven't alarm as yet but friends of mines are being wake up by that clock. I wish sometimes that there is no need to always think about life and where things would lead to with certain decisions. I wish that we don't have to question every little thing, but it wouldn't be life if we didn't do these things.
I admire people who know what career they like. Who have found their passion and held on to it. Once, I secretly thought about being a housewife but that was just me trying to escape from life. I have many questions for life, but I don't want to ask them. I want in time that my answers will be answered in due time. Without being ask. I want to be enlightened.
So that is for now. I will return to life that I just pause from.

6 comments:

Brea said...

I've tried living my life without a thought to its direction. Unfortunately, that only works in childhood. As I get older, I am more aware that I am not sure what I am meant to do with my life and I find it scary.

Meadow said...

I am really curious about why you don't see being a housewife as a respectable "job." I can tell by some of the comments you've left on my blog that you think it's mindless. Maybe it's a cultural difference but I think being a housewife is hard and honorable work. I used to want to be one, too. Sometimes, maybe I still do, but I'm enjoying life as is for the moment.

josie said...

i don't think being a housewife is mindless. When I was thinking of becoming a housewife, I wasn't working as yet and thought that I would fail in trying to find a career. That's why I said "just me trying to escape from life".

Meadow said...

Oh, ok. Thanks for addressing my curiosity. :)

The Humanity Critic said...

It's weird though, but I'm a man and that alarm clock is going off like a motherfu....

nikki said...

i don't think the "clicking" moment comes at a certain age, i think it comes after a certain number of experiences and there has to be a willingness to view those experiences as learning tools. then the "click" occurs.

i think you should ask questione cuz you never know where you'll find the answer. if you don't ask the questions, you won't know when you've found the answer.