Sunday, November 20, 2005

Fate says we're together.

Sometimes, I wish that I can fast forward my life. Just to sit in a room for an hour by myself and fast forward my life to see where I will be. Mostly, I think about my love life. Who would be my husband? But surprisingly, if I am day dreaming, I always think of myself as a single mom. Don't know why. I always do. But thinking of myself in a reality sense, I always want a husband. I told one of my friends the other day that I wished that it was easier to find the one you suppose to be with. I told her that I wish we were given a card with the name and address of the guy. It would be alot easier.

Some guys are such tricksters that I am afraid to make a decision and choose the one that is very bad to me. Of course, the guys that I choose to like always have a girlfriend and the others that like me are very spoil.

I have been single for a while by choice. I made the decision that the guy that I choose, I must have some kind of deep feelings for. I have dated a few guys, kissed a few guys but none that I would call a boyfriend.

"Fate is a misconseption, it's only a cover-up for the fact you don't have control over your own life."

"Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling."

"How a person masters his fate is more important than what his fate is."

I wonder sometimes if it is silly to believe in fate, and that it is better to take a risk and live your life, but the guys I have met are not worth risking.

4 comments:

Meadow said...

I wonder sometimes if fate is real, too. I don't know the answer to that. But I don't believe everyone is supposed to have a mate. From what I can tell, finding true love is all chance.

nikki said...

it doesn't matter if fate is real, you'll still have to consciously decide to move forward because even if it *is* fate, you won't know until you make a decision.

but you gotta at least get out there. love ain't the kind of thing that just lands in your lap (unless it's a really cute puppy!)

Brea said...

If you find that fast forward button - can I borrow it?

The Humanity Critic said...

I think at the end of the day, you will be glad that you only kissed some frogs and not particularly made a life with them. You'll see. Great post.