Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The love I seek

The love I seek
Where shall I find it.
My heart is calling,
And awaiting your answer.
Answer me true,
My soul dies
Without your response.
~~~~~~~~

When it comes to matters of the heart, I am very reserved. I believe in fate, tru love and soul mates. I know that I will have to give fate a helping hand and make some decisions. Some correct and and fruitful decisions. Since i was small, and understood what love is, I always imagine my true love. A love so pure and true, that you believe that your life was a fairy tale. I know I can find my soul mate. I hope that he is looking for me as well.

2 comments:

BECK DEROBERTIS said...

Baby, you've found me.

www.artheadmagazine.com

Love,
Beck DeRobertis

Meadow said...

Keep hope alive, sis. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!