Saturday, December 10, 2005

Explaining Your Emotions Sweetly

Explaining Your Emotions Sweetly (EYES)

On paper, we speak our words.
From the stare of your eyes,
I know what you want to say.
Our emotions will be stronger,
Than our words will ever be.
You do not need to speak,
I heard everything you said.
Look at my smile,
You know my reply.
Take note of my eyes,
It will say all just like your eyes.

~~~~~~~~

What other reasons are there that means you shouldn’t be a man. For example, the guy has a girlfriend or a wife, is a good reason not to be with him. But besides that, what other limitations are out there? Here is my story that surrounds my question.

There is an employee at a fast food restaurant that I buy from every now and again. He is a very handsome guy and always looking at me. So one day, I ask for a bag and he told me that he was deaf. First, I thought he was playing “de ass” as I thought I heard him said that he was deaf, but it was just my mind hearing the words from his actions. Every time he sees me, he just stares at me. Now, I blush very easy. I just stand there sometimes, make my order, watch him, start to smile, start to blush and then I got to look down to stop from blushing. Sometimes, I would like to know what he is thinking. Before he used stay from afar and just stare at me but the last time I went in, he got a little braver. He came to the front, and nodded making sure that I know he was watching me. My friend says that we a little thing going on there. But I doubt. I just blush easy. Very easy.

I don't think my story makes sense but has me blush like this for some time now. I figure that it is mostly curiousity that has me blushing like that. That stare is just so powerful.

3 comments:

Brea said...

You are so very right - the eyes are very telling.

nikki said...

make sure brotha isn't staring at your lips to read them (this is if he's really deaf)

that aside, i think he's at least interested.

Meadow said...

I'm very passionate about the deaf community. I would SO date a deaf guy. I really don't want to take up space on your blog - and things may be different in your culture, anyway. But I'd say go for it, girl. ;)