Friday, December 30, 2005

2006 is coming but here

One of my friends made the comment today that this year was memorable year. That is a very true statement. This year, to the world and my country, it had bless moments and it had terrible moment, However, personally, this year has been good to me. Thank God for that and I am very grateful to Him. This year has been the first year that I ever worked and with the same company so that was good.
So this year I am thankful for all the friends I made, even if it was for a brief moment. I am thankful that I am more independent. But most I am thankful for the life that was given to me. And, of course, I am thankful for the blogging community. I consider you guys my friends. Like I said before, in posts so long ago, you guys know more about me than friends I see everyday. So I wish you all a blessed 2006, and I hope that you fruitful in all your endeavours.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Meadow said...

Aww, that's beautiful. :)

Happy New Year!!!