Monday, April 24, 2006

Thirteen Things.

I am a romantic. Most of the times, when my mind has the time to wander, I am thinking of love. I will make a list of thirteen things my partner must have. Well, this will be more of a guidlines of what to look for.

  1. Must be respectful of my opinions and me.
  2. Must be caring, loving and generous.
  3. Must have a sense of humour.
  4. Must be able to have a conversation.
  5. Must be what I consider attractive.
  6. Must be steady-minded, having clear goals in mind.
  7. Must be capable of interacting with my family and friends.
  8. Must be trust-worthy.
  9. Should be capable of appreciating different forms of art, that is movies and music.
  10. Should not be too secretive.
  11. Must not have petty ways and nasty attitudes.
  12. Must have a connection with me.
  13. Must be capable of being sponateous.
All that I wish my partner to be, I wish for myself to be for him. I am a romantic. Not just to my heart, but to the blood in my veins. I am trying to give different guys a chance, but I am looking for the one guy that makes not even question myself if I like him. Though, all the things on my list are important, I believe number 12 is what I look for most.

2 comments:

Brea said...

Awesome list - you hit a few points I missed.

Meadow said...

I like that list. It's simple and not too specific. You've left a lot of room there for the right guy to fit in while still holding a firm criteria for him to meet. Good for you!