Monday, April 24, 2006

Ramblings

This was definately ramblings. I this on the 26th as well. I guess that was a slow day or a slow moment. I can not even remember what I was thinking when I typed that.

"The one thing that a person should never lose is hope. Hope brings a strength to you when you are weak to the seemingly impossible things in your mind. Never lose hope. Life will be fill with a darkness that will never let light through."

"I search for all the happiness in my life to give to you. I search to give all of me to you. Gladly, I will walk into your life and stay peacefully. My smiles will be always for you and with the thought of you. I hope to reflect my love for you always in my kisses and hugs. I hope to always show you my love in my actions."

I figure I was really bored that moment or just needed some release. I can not remember. :D

3 comments:

VerseOne said...

Sometimes words and thoughts just spill from us... and occasionally we have a pen in our hand to capture them with...

Peace.

Brea said...

I think often our hearts speak softly, we just have to be quiet enough to hear it. My guess is, you had such a moment.

Meadow said...

Everyone needs a release now and then.