Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Exercise for my fingers

This past two weeks was mainly a quiet week. I haven't been anywhere else besides work and home. So basically, all I have been doing is watching t.v., which sucks cuz t.v. has nothing. I have been watching these new shows on mtv, parental control and yo momma. I don't even want to glimpse yo momma again. Parental control seems cool enough but I don't understand the kind of dates they go on. I guess I am more traditional because wrestling lessons, isn't what I will consider a date, or a date idea. However, this show, sweet sixteen, is just to show off how much money you have and how spoil your child is. It really sickening sometimes. I realise alot of shows I used to view, I don't no more. I use to love smallville, one tree hill andcharmed, but it had reach a point where I just got fed up. I generally, now, only want to watch movies.
I realise tonight, that have this soft spot for tender parts in movies or sitcoms. Anytime someone is sad or depressed, I always wish I was there to make them happy. Or just to let them know I am there. I don't ever know what I would say, I would have just want to hold their hand. I like people to know that I am here to listen.

1 comment:

Meadow said...

Aw, I think that's very sweet.