Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I can see you...

I have another dream that I would like to share. It is about my co-worker and friend.

I dreamt the co-worker was a werewolf but I was seeing her in human form with this long black dreads. She is short, fair-skinned, so the long ras was a shocker. She was looking for me in my dream to fight. I wasn't scared of her, but more shock that she was a werewolf. I was looking at her and I saw my friend pointing to all the places she believed I will be. It had seem as if my friend was under a spell.

Well basically that was the jest of my dream. Now, this co-worker of mines is very two-face and a dirty scammer. The same friend that is in my dream, told me of everything that she does. Things I wish not to know. Now, when we first meet, I was the first one to talk to her and the first one to disike her. My friend took to her more and I decided to stay out of their friendship.

Sometime after that, like some weeks, my friend told me of her ways and the shit she does and get away with. But my whole problem isn't what she gets away. My problem is that she kind of gets my friend in trouble or have people questioning her. My friend doesn't like it but she keeps protecting this co-worker. She tells me whenever she tells her about it, the co-worker just laughs. Imagine this, up to now, my friend will still cover for her.

I am not going to interrupt their friendship. That is her friend. She has a hold over her but she like her. Who is me to question the people that a person choose to have in their life?

2 comments:

Meadow said...

I think that's true most of the time. I know I have gotten along with people who didn't get along with each other. Relationships - why we gravitate to some people and not others - are odd.

Brea said...

You are right just to stay out of it. One thing in life you learn quickly, is that people need to learn their own lessons sometimes.