Monday, January 23, 2006

Twenty Five Answers

Ok. I answer most questions.

1. I am most of the times. so yes and no
2. Finding a guy to love me and who I will love back
3. Just being alive at times to experience and meet different people.
4. My ability to laugh at the little things in life.
5. My bad eyesight
6. Their neediness at times
7. I am from Trinidad (and Tobago)
8. someone honest, loving, trustworthing, caring and respectful. and of course funny. I love to laugh
9. I never did that before
10. if so, why?
11. if not, why?
12. I dont want to answer
13. I dont want to answer
14. Well the fact that I have to, and that when I go to work, I will get pay.
15. In a job that I will be happy with and a loving boyfriend/husband. You know... whatever.
16. To take better care of myself
17. Nobody to bother me with shit
18. I dont want to answer
19. I dont want to answer
20. Girlfriends, Gilmore Girls, I have lost track of most shows to tell you the truth.
21. Gabrielle Union, Morris Chestnut, Vin Diesel,
22. Mary J. Blige - The Breakthrough
23. Quiet, Loner, Generous
24. Leo
25. Staying true to me and finding out different things about me

No comments: