Monday, January 23, 2006

Contact fitting day

Well today was the fitting for the contacts. I must say it was a little funny. The lady came in and she told me to lend my head back against the wall. Open your eyes wide. They always say that and my eyes are wide open. So, she says look straight forward. Look down. Then she push that thing in my right eye. My eyes were watering, and I was only blinkiing. Then she place the other contact in my left eye. My eyes were still watering and she was only telling to look down. So she place me to sit outside with my mom. I couldnt blink my left eye cause the contact wasnt feeling well in that eye.
So, I decide to blink cause I need to get some water out my eyes. Flop. Out went the contact. That was funny. I tell you, I can laugh, giggle and smile at anything I called funny. So she put it back in and told me to keep looking down. Then I blink again. Flop. so we went back in her office.
She change the contact in my left again but it flop out again.
So the decision now again is to come back on Wednesday to a different branch to testing with some different contacts. If those dont work, I have to go to a professional and have them design contacts for me. Surprisingly, I heard that but I was still happy.
If you was wondering why the contact in the left eye flop out is because that eye is mid-keratoconus. So the shape of the corena is so steep that the contact not fit on my eye.

1 comment:

Meadow said...

I can just picture you there giggling. :)