Thursday, September 30, 2004

Moving On

Yes, I am here and I am waiting. I am waiting on the stairs to grow out of the ground so that I can take that next step to that nex level in my life. If the stairs are taking to long to grow, I got a sledge hammer to crack the ground open and a shovel to dig it up. Yes, I can say again, I am ready. I have kept myself somewhat busy these days that I don't know if you can tell.

I can feel the change within me as I stand at the door to unfamiliar territory. I believe that I can move bravely onwards through that door, into the unfamiliar until everything turns into the norm. I have grown alot in thses past two years for the reasons that I had to and needed to. I have made new friends and lost sight of old ones. I have determined my enemies and discovered my guardian angels. I am finally finding my name.

No comments: