Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Creativity At A Boredom's Notice 2

I was thinking again.

Saying And Saying

I am going to say this,
And I bet not one
Living soul will hear.
Are you going to listen to me?
Are you going to acknowledge me?
Here what I have to say,
"Hello. I am kind. Lets be friends."
Everyone turned their back on me.
I am too kind, too sweet, too angelic
For their company.

But again, I am going to say this,
And I bet this time
Every living soul would hear.
You will hear me!
You will acknowledge my presence!
Here what I have say,
"Whatever. Look I here. I doh need yuh."
Everyone watched me with a smile.
I showed them I was strong
On my own.

I then again said
For my final remark'
"I am kind and sweet.
But I can be rude to any
And everyone."
I paused for a moment.
I looked at their faces.
Then I said,
"I am only a detrimental angel."

No comments: