Friday, September 24, 2004

Death By Secrecy

I believe it is alright to have secrets. Everybody has something that they just can not tell somebody. But then again, some people need at least one person to share their secret with. I do not mind keeping my friends’ secrets. But, it is head ache where one friend always has a secret to share about someone, about what they are doing and about to do. It is tiring always to be told something, then to be follow with the words, “don’t tell ...”. It is really bad when everything they are telling you is to keep in confidence. I am a piggy bank of secrets, but, I will not break easy. Too much secrets can tear away the inside of a person, especially this piggy bank. I am beginning to get full and some one’s account will be to closed and opened at another piggy bank. I know too much that I wished I didn’t knew.

Judgement Time;

My friend is guilty of "oversharing", "just blabbing" and "too much secret sharing".

Her Fine:

The Piggy Bank OF Secrecy will not record a few of her deposits.

1 comment:

J said...

No I won't tell my secrets to anyone, real secrets. If I would tell it to others, that means it's not a secret for me anymore.