Thursday, June 22, 2006

Triggers, Bam Bam

I am on a training for my job. Seeing that I am a csr, I have to know ways of dealing with customers. Especially, irate customers. So we have to identify our triggers as not to blow up or to lose control. Now, I haven't blow up at my job or my personal life, but I have identify a few things that tick me off.

  1. Loud breathing. It wasn't a problem before until I sat next to my friend for two days and heard him breathing. I still have one more day to hear that when the room is quiet. Bear in mind, he is sitting across the table from me and not next to me.
  2. Loud sucking. The sound of a sweetie knocking against to someone teeth is sickening now. My same friend has made me aware to this sound today.
  3. The phrase "you just working there"
But the real triggers are the ones at are emotional attached though. The ones where you forgot are dealing with someone and you think you are screaming at a memory. I haven't pin point anything like that yet. I can search myself though. So, it is a good thing to know your triggers so that your amygdala wouldn't be hijacked. You wouldn't want to be screaming at someone who doesn't deserve it.

2 comments:

Meadow said...

Screaming at a memory. That's deep. Hmm.

Unknown said...

Interesting thoughts...
Screaming at memories...
I wonder if I do this...
Now that's a soul searching task.