Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Attention: Poetry Time

Hope Sunrise, Heartbreak Sunset

The sun rises with hopes of love.
The love that I have for someone.
But, I am in love with
Someone who loves another.
Seeing each day, his love
Growing for someone else.
Knowing well that my love
Can be as strongs as his.
I am ready, to give to him
Everything and more, that
He may want from me or anybody.
But still, he loves another...
Who don't love as strong as him.
I wish that he would
Touch and hold me,
The same way he held her.
His smiles, I want to be
The reasons for his smiles.
His eyes, shows all the love
That he have for her.
My eyes, shows the same for him.
I wish that he can see that.
But, as the sun sets once again,
There is still heartbreak for me.

2 comments:

Meadow said...

Awww, what a sweet poem.

Brea said...

That must be really heard. Great poem.