Thursday, June 29, 2006

Break time

I did some writing during work yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel lost. Stop signs, direction signs does nothing for my mental health. I have questions but I don't know these questions. So I don't expect answers if I don't have the questions. I feel so lost.

I reach deep within me,
And pull out nothing.
My insides are empty,
Haunted by my own worries.

I search deep within me,
And I find fear.
These fears, they are growing
With me each day.

I search deep within me,
And I find saddness.
This saddness, drowns only
Some of my happy thoughts.

I search deep to the bottom of me,
And I found hope.
This hope, it kept my inside
Bright to my darkest fears and saddness.

I look at them all in front of me,
Fears, saddness and hope.
I reach out and place them back in me.
After all they are a part of me.

1 comment:

Meadow said...

*hugs* I have felt like that many days.