Saturday, March 18, 2006

The promise I will make

I wrote this the day after. It had many things that was in my head. So I took down my broom and my duster. I sweep my thoughts together but needed more room and that wall needed to come down. Third entry was:

"I am a good actress to others. I can make them believe and feel things that is not true. However, I cannot fool myself. For nothing, I can not put myself in an illusion of something not true. I tell my friends that I am looking for a boyfriend, but I am really looking for a soul mate. I want to find my guy now. I feel my body, mind and soul searching for him everyday. My eyes are open, my love, just to glimpse you. My ears are open to hear your whisper. My hands are out to feel your gentle caress. I will make promises to you and wishes of you. I will love. True to my heart I will always love you. I wish one day to have you read my thoughts over. This way you can understand me and my ways. I believe you are the key. You can free the rest of me. The most beautiful part of me. My heart is wanting to be open. Read the journal of me thoughts and understand me. Be my guide and mate. Be for me, and love me always."

4 comments:

Meadow said...

Love yourself, free yourself, and then the man is sure to come. Most guys don't want a woman who expects them to suffice all of their emotional needs. Guys tend to run away from relationships like that because it puts too much pressure on them. My unsolicited advice is to find ways where you can provide yourself with what you need. And then when you have a relationship, you can build it on a solid foundation.

josie said...

Well my new year resolution was to take better take of myslef, so I am on the right path.

These days I am just observing everything and everyone. I am in a building stage. somewhere in the middle i believe. i am going at a very slow but steady pace.

some point in time, everyone i know will see josie.

Meadow said...

Ah yes, I too look forward.

Blessings!

Brea said...

I agree with everyone else - you have to be all those things to yourself first.