Friday, February 24, 2006

Playlist


THE RULES: 10 songs that sum up your weekend . . . or were on your weekend playlist . . . and one picture that relates back.








  1. Damian Marley - Welcome to jamrock album.
  2. Jah Cure - Western Region and other various songs from his albums
  3. Lil Vicious - I Want A New Girl
  4. Mary J. Blige - I found my everything
  5. Adina Howard - Lay him down
  6. Public Annonucement - Sex is on my mind
  7. Outkast feat. Killer Mike - All Day I Dream About Sex
  8. Play N Skillz feat Krayzie Bone and Adina Howard - Freaks
  9. Warren G feat. Adina Howard - Whats Love Got To Do With It
  10. The Roots feat. Cody Chesnutt - Seed 2.0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took that from Trent. I always listening to those songs. Each song has the ability to put in that mood where I am happy with everything around me.

1 comment:

VerseOne said...

I'm feeling the Playlist. I just download that "Nika" joint by Lil Vicious a few weeks ago.

"The Seed 2.0" and "Jamrock", go without question.

But i hope all is well with you. Peace.