Friday, February 24, 2006

Yes, I do lie

Small update - my new eyes and me are adjusting some days are good, some a little tricky. More or less, it is becoming simple to have and wear contacts. Putting it in is simpler but the taking out, is still ... eh.

Any how, I will begin my post now.

I was surpirised by a comment some one made to me the other day. Basically, I believe I told him something that wasn't true and did not remember that I told him so. So when he realise the truth, he ask me if I does lie. I was thankful it was msn conversation because I was laughing. I just roll my eyes and type yes.

It made me wonder. I am the only person to tell a lie every now and again. I know people lie. And yes. People lie to their friends as well. I know a lie is a lie, but I lie about simple things. For example:
  1. If I received a text message that I just don't want to address. I delete it and when they ask me about it, I play dumb. "I never get that text"
I know that may seems cruel but it really isn't. Now, while I was typing this I got sidetracked. Now this guy that I am talking about, I deleted alot of text messages from him after reading it. He is the kind of person that you feel don't think before talking. And not responding to him, was best for me, cause I felt that I could have cuss him. He is also the kind of person that acts like they doing you a favour being your friend. At the end of our conversations, I always felt like I should have cuss him just a little. I lie and told him that I had a man though I don't remember that. I had good reasons to. It seems that he was looking for a girlfriend and was acting like I should have apply. No thank you.
True, I would like to have a boyfriend but not one that would make me headline news: Girlfriend went buck wild upside boyfriend head.

No comments: