Monday, April 11, 2005

Reading

Excuse me please, if this post doesn't flow. It is hard to keep a thought and listen and sing along with music.
I read over some of my older posts the other day. Reading the words, I couldn't remember that day. I couldn't remember the mood and meaning why I made that post. It was just my outlet. I still find it is easier to write than type but I have never kept a hard copy journal before. Some how that still requires me being determine to keep writing in it. When I was reading over my posts, I started to think about my limited talents. They, being my talents, are only based in my creativity. My drawing, my poem writing and my small time designing webpage and cd covers. This blog and my page at blackplanet are my two longest projects that I have ever held on to. So I am proud for that.

3 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

Your talent is limitless.. Do your thing girl.

Tunks said...

^^
I agree
Keep the posts coming :)

J said...

I just enjoy reading your post.
Keep it up, girl! :D