Thursday, April 21, 2005

Odd Duck Out

I really wish that I can tell the future. Sometimes I just really need to know some things. It is hard for me sometimes to understand those close to me for they can really, I wouldn't say hurt, but they do effect me mentally and emotionally. I am at a lost again. At a lost in this family, Sometimes I do really feel like the odd duck out in this family. A feeling I had that is always coming back.
I never have a voice in this family and may never will.
Will I ever find peace with that? That is a question only time will tell.
I have given my time to understand them, but it seems that they don't care to understand me. Soon I may stop trying. Soon I may not even care.

2 comments:

J said...

Sometimes I feel the same way....
But I realize I'm 'affected' because I care about them. I won't be bothered by someone isn't close to me.
I'm still trying.

Unknown said...

i am glad i cannot tell the future. I don't want to..there is too much to worry about now.

life is better with surprises.

i do wish i had the power to use jedi mind tricks like in Star Wars