Sunday, March 27, 2005

Train Of Thought

It has been a while since I had a serious thought or maybe not. My purpose is not to remember every single thought that flies through my head. The thoughts that are repeated the most are the ones that I dive more into. The ones that I attempt to lose myself in. I like to lose myself in my thoughts once I can. I like to see where it would lead to. What desires I had hid even from myself.

I enjoy listening to music. I was asked this evening what kind of music I like. I responded by saying whatever grabs my interest. I explained by saying, I may like a song but not the group or a certain genre, just that particular song. But first I will explore the other songs that group or person may have to offer, and if I don't like it well then it is just that one song. But if I do like the other songs then I like that group or person. I have music to listen to for all moods. Music for postings, music for projects, music for crocheting, music for washing, music for when I am depress and music for just to listen to music sake. I hate it when people think you should always be in one specific mood. I am human just like them unless I wasn't told.

But while I was making this post, I was experiencing one of my thoughts I had the other day. I felt I haven't use my blog the way I was suppose to. Express things I wanted to express and say and let out. I know that I have done that but this blog was suppose to be very personal and it wasn't.

That is all for now. My train of thought was crash in a hill where the tunnel was not made yet.

No comments: