Sunday, October 10, 2004

mummy knows

everyone knows that there are times when your parents are right. i had a friend that used to come by me when i was younger. my mother used to tell me "he looking for a girlfriend". that was true but to avoid any talk, i used to say "nah, that my friend". well, our area was close so my mummy used to see him and come and tell me that my friend was looking high. well, i never used to comment to this cause i knew it could be right. i intentionly, lose touch with him cause he was making my mother ask me too much questions. i hate personal questions with a passion. now, one of my girl friends that knew this boy would give me updates. updates like "jail taking too long to come for him" and "he only smoking". so, how can i tell my mother about him knowing she was right so much years ago. well, i don't. she already knows the truth to her. i don't need to say a thing.

No comments: