Thursday, October 21, 2004

Achieving This

I sat at this keyboard this afternoon thinking about what I can post. There have been thoughts blowing about in my head that i need to sweep out. But these thoughts are hard to place. I am trying these days to develop my artistic side. I am trying to improve my drawing skills, so that I can attempt to put my written or spoken words in a single picture. I do believe that I can achieve this. I believe that this computer has made be lazy. I used to question my talent that I inherited but not anymore.I can draw what I see but the challenge is to draw what isn't there. This will take time but I will be patience and not give up. This is something that I don't want to accomplish but need to.

1 comment:

flutesnoot said...

good for you! improve yourself as much as you can im proud of yall