Thursday, November 09, 2006

T.V. is good

I was watching a show on Lifetime a morning. On a espiode of "Still Standing", the wife wanted the husband to write her letter she would find if he was dead, and vice versa. So I thought of one that I would write. It goes something like this:

Dear honey,
You wanted us to share something of our life together. I know there were times that we didn't agree on things. But to my memory, those wer small times. The biggest moments, were of our love. We were always laughing when there were no joke, and sharing sweet gentle caresses while watching t.v. But, honey, the most I will miss will always be you. You was my love. My symbol for our love was always you. I love you. Be strong, honey.
Bye.

1 comment:

Miz JJ said...

fcThat letter made me tear up a little bit. Beautiful. I hope to meet someone I can feel like that about.