Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ever Heard Me Ramble?

I have renewed my love of reading. I love fictional books. I love anything that follows my mind to travel to places unknown to me. I bought a book yesterday. It is called "Sex, lies and online dating" by Rachel Gibson. It is interesting.

I also did some reading on meanings of dreams and some things from Edgar Cayce. But you can not really relaxing with books like that.

I love blushing for the character and laughing with them. I hardly cry though. Not even hardly, I don't cry. Well I can't remember at this moment.

Besides reading, I love to watch movies. Especially karate movies. I like I tell my friends. I can't do those things so, I watch them and dream. Recently, I had watched Ong Bak, Ong Bak 2, Drunken Monkey and Azumi. I love Ong Bak.

I must promise myself to learn how to defend myself from attacks. That would be cool when the bandit didn't suspect that miss-nice-walk can grab you by the arm and fling you over her back. And I will kick you while you are down. I would love to learn Tai Chi for meditation and Muay Thai for fighting. But Muay Thai is a dream, I know that.

I am listening to music alot these days. I am finally buying music again. From each cd that I listen to, there are songs that I listen to over and over.

  1. Heather Headly - In My Mind
    In my mind
    Back when it was
    What's not being said
  2. Mary J. Blige - The Breakthrough
    I found my everything in you
    Take me as I am
  3. Rob Thomas - ...Something To Be
    Ever the same
    When the heartache ends
    Something to be
    All that I am
    Problem Girl
  4. Shakira - Oral Fixation
    How Do You Do
  5. Pink - I'm Not Dead
    Who knew
    Long way to happy
    Nobody knows
    Dear Mr. President
Well, I finally think I am out of breath. Enough rambling for now.

No comments: