Saturday, September 09, 2006

Nasty Friend

These past few nights, I had some very curious dreams. I will tell you part of one I had lastnight. It involves two guys from my area that I don't talk to, and the friend that I post about some time ago. She is the friend that I have that only knows me when she wants something.

Well, in my dream, I had walk up to the top of my street where they were. I had these two dogs that came rushing up to me wanting to bite me. (Not big dogs) Luckily, I was able to fight off the dogs. But while I was fighting off the dogs, my friend did nothing and the guys didn't even call off the dogs. So after a little while, I told the guys to please call their dogs, which one of the guys did so. The dogs left me alone and I started to talk back down the road. I looked at them and they were smiling. Suddenly again the dogs rush me again. This time I was able to fight them off and keep them off. Then I looked at the guys and my friend and said, "Nasty Fuckers".

I remember that part of my dream so clear. I actually looked at my friend and curse. The other night before I slept I was thinking. Everyone has someone that they call their best friend. But since I was small, I was never able to give anyone that title. I feel so alone sometimes when it comes to friendship, not companionship, but friendship. Well atleast, I have good friends. But that dream, it will stay on my mind for a good while. I am even feeling to stop calling her a friend.

How can someone you grow up with just throw you aside like it is nothing?

This was a girl, that everyone thought we were sisters. They always saw us together but, I now see that I was a convenient friend. There for when she needs me. I understand that people can grow apart but still, that is something to me that is done over time. I don't text or call, or even visit her and we living on the same street. She had thrown me aside so, I stayed where I was thrown. She always finds me when she needed something done, but now, she has things in place where she can do that herself. I will just give her no reason to use me. That time is long gone.

2 comments:

Meadow said...

That is an interesting dream. As for the friend, I know the feeling. It does hurt but in reality, very few people come into your life to stay.

Meadow said...

Yo, where you at, lady? Hope all is well.