Monday, August 07, 2006

Search

I am always searching something. But I don't look at the people in my life, how they behave or what they have to offer me. I am searching within myself to just realise what I have and to take the situation as it is. I never what to be lying to myself or fooling myself. That is for people to tried to do. I must have the sense within me to basically detect all that bullshit.

I also try to see what I give to people. Well, for one, I cannot be rude to someone. I am always polite or I just don't response to them. I always keep things within which is not good because one day, I might explode at the wrong time and place. But believe me, when I do, I couldn't care one fart.

But I have to make changes and I have been making changes. So to make peace with myself, I promise to

  1. Take better care of myself. No one cannot do that for me.
  2. Be more open to my family and friends.
  3. At least defend myself more. This I have definately put into practice.
  4. Make sure no one is using me. I have pin point people in my life that just like use and let go. I have let them go.
  5. Always maintain a humble attitude.
Life, it isn't cruel or hard, it is just being able to exist within its time mentally stable.

2 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

Finding that inner peace is a journey that many people are on, myself included. I'm not sure if I will ever find it, but I feel confident that you will.

Meadow said...

Intriguing observations. I think you are brilliantly wise for knowing to look within, analyze yourself objectively, and make the choices that are right for you.