Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Hate Hoggish People

Do you guys understand that terminology "hoggish". Well, before I start, this post will have some obscence language used within it. So I will say sorry now to anyone you might find that I swear too much.

My day at work was spoiled by a cunt.

I called this morning at a place to query something. So politely I asked my question. The lady started to shout and scold me. I already knew that employees at that place was hoggish or unfriendly but I guess I didn't understand to what degrees this person was at. On a scale of 1 to 10, she was 100. 100 being a really fucking bitch. I tried my best and succeed at keeping my cool. I made this call a while after 8 this morning. Hoping that the employees weren't at their hoggish ways as yet, but to see at that time, they can be a cunt, makes me wonder. And the fucking thing about is that I have to go there tomorrow. I hope that things will go at a mellow level. I really don't want to spoil a Friday and a weekend. Funking Cunt.

Oh yes! I really needed that post. I was upset for the whole day. I don't like to quarrel with people so I really really needed to let it out. I some kind of way I feel better. But I doubt I do.

No comments: