Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Updating for you

Oh, bloggers, I am still here. Even if you miss me or not. I stop posting for a while for the simple reasons of not wanting to and busy doing other things. Since my last post every thing is normal, nothing worth posting about. However this post is to share a few prayers or meditations with you.

Here they are:

(1)
Serenity Prayer

God grant me the
courage to change
the things I can
change.
The serenity to accept
those I cannot
change.
And the wisdom
to know the
difference.

(2)
I pray this prayer as other do,
May the love of God abide with you.
Wherever you stay, where you go,
May the love of God widhin you grow.
Throught days of labour, and nights of rest,
The love of God will make you blest.
So I pray to you, as others do,
May the love of God abide with you.

(3)
God, make me brave for life: oh, braver than this
Let me straighten after pain, as a tree straightens after rain,
Shining and lovely again.
God, make me brave for life, much braver than this.
As the blown grass lifts, let me rise
From sorrow with quiet eyes,
Knowing Thy way is wise.
God, make me brave,
Life brings such blinding things.
Help me to keep my sight;
Help me to see aright
That out of dark comes light.

These prayers or meditation were taken from the "Powers of the Psalms".

No comments: