Saturday, December 04, 2004

Evil People

I open myself up to a movie the other day. I never watch it before because I thought that I wouldn't find it interesting. Well, this movie is named "The Pianist". Well, I found that it held my interest. The night before I watch that movie, I saw a documentary on Hitler. This world has seen some terrible devils. But the interesting thing about him is that he set out to do exactly what he said he would do in his first book, and the never released second book. I really believed that he had to be an antichrist.

I really hope the world don't go back to those times. People may say that the world is more advance than that now. But all it needs is one person with power and a sick and twisted mind. After seeing this movie, I did a little search on evil people. I wanted to make sure that the names I was thinking of were not fiction.

These are really sad times. I wonder a time, when would be the best time to live, in what year. I came up with no answer.

1 comment:

J said...

I watched that movie and I love it.
First I thought it's a movie about music, then I realized it's not.
But they play a lot of Chopin's music in that movie. I love Chopin. :) Oh I have the soundtrack. Purposely went to the shop to order.