Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Secrets, Only Secrets

Tonight, I am going to address "Secrets amongst friends." Personally, I have no problem with this. I can tell one friend something that I won't tell another for different kinds of reasons. I, then, won't have a problem with some one keeping something from me because I am very secretive. But, I will have a problem when some one is talking in code in front of a person or a group. It is even worse when the code-speaking person don't know how to speak in code. This happen to me the other evening. I got a friend that always have a secret to tell. Always have something that "you can't tell you know who". For that, I am avoiding that friend. It is no way, I am letting this person dump a shit-fucking-load of information they think secret when so much people already know. It is bad, keeping all this shit in when I am getting upset. But it have been a while since my friend told me anything and I am glad. But I found out from other people my friend secrets and I saw with my every own eyes. I also very easily connect the dots in her code language. My friend still got alot to learn.

No comments: