Friday, November 26, 2004

Questions

Is it human nature to question every single thing? Must we pull apart every thought we had or somebody else had? We can't we sometimes just accept what a person claims to be the truth. For one simple reason, we can't.

We have to and always will question something or someone. I guess it is human nature because it is how we survive. We need to believe in something, so we tear it apart with questions for the reasons why we believe.

I ask myself sometimes why I cling to a song. I have no better reason to answer with than that the song speaks to me.

I ask myself sometimes why I believe in fantasies. I have no better reason to answer with than that I choose to believe that there can be a safe world.

I ask myself sometimes why I keep may problems to myself. All I can say is that is the why I am.

By asking myself questions, I see who or just a part of who I am.

2 comments:

Jo said...

hi...just dropped by...

thx for your post, it makes me understand why ppl ask so many questions. but is it wrong to get annoyed that people ask you so many questions, when (most of the time) u know it's just because they want to know and don't want to hear how you're doing thru second-hand gossip?

(yes, i linked here from dan's blog)

food for thought.

turtle said...

The questions we ask makes us each individuals. I am going to ask different questions than you and that is a good thing. If we all keep asking different questions, eventually one of us will ask the right question.

But my question at this particular moment is: What's a Foobie?