Friday, September 02, 2005

What's your sign?

Early in my blogging history, I did a lovescopes from the Mystic Nights - Love Scope website.

I decide to post my results again. I am a leo and is very proud of being a leo as it symbolize strength. Though I am "weak" most of the times.

Leo and Capricorn - Warm
Leo and Sagittarius - Warm
Leo and Scorpio - Frosty
Leo and Libra - Sizzling
Leo and Virgo - Cool
Leo and Leo - Red Hot!
Leo and Cancer - Red Hot!
Leo and Gemini - Red Hot!
Leo and Taurus - Warm
Leo and Aries - Warm
Leo and Pisces - Cool
Leo and Aquarius - Warm

I wonder if these results have any truth to it. I wonder if it is based more on the individual or the sign that they born under how well you match. I did some searching today on soul mates and fate and I believe that I came out lost and confuse. Though I knew what to think before, I am lost now.

No comments: