Wednesday, July 13, 2005

listen to the song

Listening to music I realise that not all songs you can take to heart. There are artistes, and there are songs that you like from a particular artistes. I dont expect an artiste that I like to always spit out good enough songs. But I need one good song that makes me meditate for me to identify with the artiste, or to at least understand and live those emotions. It is pretty clear to me that you can sing a song and like it until you read the lyrics. For example, Ciara. I like the way she sang her songs. Made me sing. Made me wish I can dance like her. But I didnt understand why I like it or what she was really singing. So I read the lyrics one day to understand what she was really saying and found out that it was absolutely nothing of interest. I still like the song but. But it is shit. But I can admit that I like songs that are shitty. So way to go, girl. Songs without a point can be number 1.

No comments: