Monday, January 10, 2005

Meditation

It have been a while since I posted the way I used to. I used this blog to put down my fears, my thoughts and my troubling thoughts. Writing, in this case, typing was my form of meditation. These days, my thoughts have been on the future, but I didn't need to really post on it was I was meditating a different way. I recently learned to crochet. I would start at around 7pm or 8pm at night crocheting to 2am in the morning. Usually, my bedtime would have been at 2 am, so this just give me something to do. While I am crocheting, I usually think about my future. What plans I would make? What kind of life I would lead? If I would to get married? If I was to live somewhere else? I run through my thoughts so fast these days that I hardly write or type any more. I am, sometimes, more calm.

With anything that I learn, once I like what I learn, I improved. And always keep improving. I go to this crocheting site for free patterns or ideas. I have made doilies, potholders, a teddy bear, skull caps and several other things. The best that I have made was a filet doily with my name "JOSIE". It is white. I can't describe it any better than that.

1 comment:

cupcake said...

Thanks for filling out my survey !!! =D